QUICK TRIP FACTS
|Name||Malaysia Holiday Package|
|Duration||3 days/ 2 nights|
|Booking||Throughout the year|
“A country of contrasts, with its highlands to beaches, ultra-ethnic mix to remote tribes, futuristic cities to untamed jungles, Malaysia presents a colorful mix and is truly the land of glory”
This unique Malaysia tour blends the old and new world. It presents an uncanny opportunity to experience the modern and traditional, futuristic and ancient all at once with its beautiful islands, wild jungles, towering buildings, luxury resorts and colonials towns. Visit the two famous destinations Kuala Lumpur and Melaka. With the Kuala Lumpur tour, explore the splendid capital city of Malaysia and a world class tourist destination with its gleaming skyscrapers, diverse architecture and a myriad of natural attractions. Prepare to be captivated by the amazing sights, sensational sounds, aromatic smells, a delightful mix of culture and fantastic people. Enjoy the city’s fascinating art and performance, numerous shopping stops, vivid nightlife and delicious cuisine all in a single package giving you a true Malaysian experience.
- Explore Kuala Lumpur’s top sights including Petronas Towers, National Mosque and Kuala Lumpur Railway Station etc.
- Experience Kuala Lumpur’s varied culture, history, religious traditions, art and architecture.
- Learn about Malaysian history at the National Museum.
- Meet Malaysia’s fantastic people; enjoy shopping, nightlife and delicious cuisines.
- All Transportation in a comfortable vehicle.
- 2 Night accommodation
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tours as stated in the itinerary
- Insurance and Personal expenses
- Airline ticket
- Meals and other expenses not specified on itinerary
- Hotel early check-in and late check-out
- Entrance fees
- Tips and Gratitude
- Peak surcharge
- Exclude USD 25 for every payment transaction
Location: Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia and has common maritime boundaries with Brunei, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Geography: Four-fifths of Peninsular Malaysia is covered by rainforest and swamp. The northern regions are divided by a series of mountain ranges that rise abruptly from the wide, flat coastal plains. The western coastal plain contains most of the country’s population and the main seaports. The eastern coastal plain is mostly jungle and lightly settled. Most of the interior is covered with tropical forest, while the western coastal area consists of alluvial flats.
Climate: The climate is hot and humid throughout the year, temperatures range from 22ºC to 32ºC year round and with a tropical climate, showers occur almost daily. The highlands have a distinctly different climate to the rest of Malaysia.
History: Around 10,000 years ago, Malaysia was inhabited by the aboriginal Malays migrating from South Western China. Around 1405, Malaysia flourished with Chinese support and Islam arrived in and soon spread through this time. Malaysia’s wealth and prosperity soon attracted Europeans and was invaded by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. The British took over Malaysia and brought in many Chinese and Indians workers. It also fell under threat of a Japanese invasion. After the defeat of the Japanese in WWII, the Chinese guerrilla fighters threatened to take over the country by force leading to an emergency situation for 12 years. In 1957, Malaya was granted independence from British colonial rule.
Religion: Islam (61.3%), Buddhism (19.8%), Christianity, Hinduism, Others
Currency: Malaysian ringgit
Major Cities: Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Ipoh, George Town of Penang, Malacca city, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan
Best Time to visit: With a tropical climate and occasional rainfall, Kuala Lumpur can be visited any time of the year. Langakwi is better visited from November to April.
Local Cuisine: Malaysian cuisine is highly complex and diverse with influences from Malay, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian and Bornean, with heavy to light influences from Thai, Portuguese, Dutch, and British cuisines, to name a few. The must try dish is Nasi lemak, rice steamed with coconut milk and pandan leaves with a rich fragnace. Other popular dishes are Nasi Dagang, Bakuteh (BKT), Hokkien Mee, Sang Har noodles, Satay, Nasi Kandar, Charsiew Rice and Tanjung Tualang Fresh River Prawns.
- 2- 4 Adults – USD per person
- 4 – 6 Adults – USD per person
- 6 – 8 Adults – USD per person
- 8 – 10 Adults – USD per person
- Extra Night – USD 55 per person per room with Breakfast
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Travel period is from immediate now until DECEMBER 2017.
- Rates quoted net per person minimum 2 adults traveling together
- Fluctuation of dollar or change in a number of pax will result in a change in package cost.
- The above hotel rooms, airfare, and all other services are subjected to availability and price may vary at the time of booking.
- All accommodations will be confirmed after booking confirmation but the hotels have the right to change/cancel the reservation due to government activity or any other uncontrollable circumstances. The same class hotels will be booked accordingly to ensure the schedule in each place not to be affected.
- Any other extra costs as not indicated in the schedule, or in the event of overweight, landslides, road blockage, and alike uncontrollable circumstances, or caused by last minute changes from you to the above confirmed schedule will be directly charged to you on spot.
- This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
- Cancellation Policy
DAY 01 - ARRIVAL AT KUALA LUMPUR
After arrival at the Airport, welcome & greetings by our staff and transfer to a Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. After hotel check-in, feel free to stroll around the city and enjoy its marvelous delights.
DAY 02 - HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a half day guided sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur and experience the charm of this unique city that will entice anyone with its modern, historic, secular and religious sights. Explore the exquisite architecture of Kuala Lumpur Railway station, the sky-high world famous Petronas Towers, the country’s National Mosque, the King’s Palace and much more. After, the completion of the tour, enjoy the delicious Malaysian cuisine, various shopping centers and the city’s lively nightlife.
DAY 03 – DEPARTURE FROM KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Today is the last day of the memorable Malaysia vacation. After breakfast at the hotel and check-out, transfer to the airport by our staffs to connect you with the flight back home.
Or make an enquiry
If you have any comments or message please fill up the form below and let us know!